|Non-Shipper Rate||Shipper Rate|
|Early Bird Deadline
April 13, 2018
April 14, 2018
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS / SUBSTITUTIONS
• Refund requests will be honored if received in writing by May 18, 2018.
• All refunds will be subject to a $100 processing fee.
• Cancellations received after May 18, 2018 and 'no shows' are subject to the full registration rate.
• Substitutions may be made by notifying the JOC Events team in writing at the JOC Events Help Desk prior to the event.
• We can only accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard credit cards for payment.
HOW CAN I TELL IF I'M A BCO/SHIPPER?
If you are the owner of the goods that are being transported, then you are considered a Beneficial Cargo Owner or Shipper. BCO/shippers are typically retailers, manufacturers and importers/exporters. If you do not fall under any of those categories, you would be considered a non-shipper. If you still have questions regarding this, please email your query to JOC Events at the JOC Events Help Desk.