IMPORTANT ABOUT PRICING/ PAYMENT
Registrations prices in the system are set to US dollars. We have included the approximate CAD rate above for your convenience. Please note that the CAD rate that will show up on your credit card statement may vary from what is shown above due to fluctuating currency rates.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS / SUBSTITUTIONS
• Refund requests will be honored if received in writing by June 16, 2017.
• All refunds will be subject to a $100 processing fee.
• Cancellations received after June 16, 2017 and 'no shows' will be subject to the full conference rate.
• Substitutions may be made by notifying the JOC Events team in writing at the JOC Events Help Desk prior to the event.
• We can only accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard credit cards for payment.
HOW CAN I TELL IF I'M A BCO/SHIPPER?
If you are the owner of the goods that are being transported, then you are considered a Beneficial Cargo Owner or Shipper. BCO/shippers are typically retailers, manufacturers and importers/exporters. If you do not fall under any of those categories, you would be considered a non-shipper. If you still have questions regarding this, please email your query to JOC Events at the JOC Events Help Desk.