All Registrations are Subject to a 19% VAT
• Refund requests will be honored if received in writing by August 18, 2017.
• All refunds will be subject to a €100 processing fee.
• Cancellations received after August 18, 2017 and 'no shows' will be subject to the full conference rate.
• Substitutions may be made by notifying the JOC Events team in writing at the JOC Events Help Desk or in person at the registration desk.
• We can only accept American Express, Visa and Mastercard credit cards for payment.
• Attendee passes will be available for purchase on-site at higher prices.
PLEASE NOTE: FREE PASSES ARE TO BE USED BY BCO/SHIPPER COMPANIES ONLY.
IF YOU ARE NOT A BCO/SHIPPER, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED TO PAY THE FULL CONFERENCE RATE.
If you are the owner of the goods that are being transported, then you are considered a Beneficial Cargo Owner or Shipper. BCO/shippers are typically retailers, manufacturers and importers/exporters. If you do not fall under any of those categories, you would be considered a non-shipper. If you still have questions regarding this, please email your query to JOC Events at the JOC Events Help Desk