REGISTRATION SPONSORED BY:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS / SUBSTITUTIONS
• Refund requests will be honored if received in writing by Friday, September 8, 2017.
• All refunds will be subject to a $100 processing fee.
• Cancellations received after September 8, 2017 will be subject to the full conference rate.
• Substitutions may be made by contacting the JOC Events Team at: help.events.joc.com. You must provide the name, title, and contact information for the person you are substituting
• We can only accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard credit cards for payment.
HOW CAN I TELL IF I'M A BCO/SHIPPER?
If you are the owner of the goods that are being transported, then you are considered a Beneficial Cargo Owner or Shipper. BCO/shippers are typically retailers, manufacturers and importers/exporters. If you do not fall under any of those categories, you would be considered a non-shipper. If you still have questions regarding this, please email your query to JOC Events at the JOC Events Help Desk.