TPM22 ADDRESSING WHAT THE INDUSTRY NEEDS AMID CONTINUED SEVERE DISRUPTION:
- How long will this continue, and what will the new normal look like?
- How will 2022 ILWU negotiations impact the market?
- Finding the right minimum quantity commitment (MQC) balance in trans-Pacific service contracts
- Shippers Speak: Innovations and best practices straight from the battlefield
- Taking control of drayage, door delivery and transloading to mitigate disruption
- Building a decarbonization strategy with transportation providers
- Government to the rescue? How does the industry solve unfair detention and demurrage? -
- Bold supply chain rethinks or a different future
- Strengthening logistics teams and relationships with transportation providers in oft-virtual and volatile times