Senior Vice President-US Operations
For over 30 years, Diana Davila has been instrumental in the logistics and freight forwarding industry supporting multinational companies and clients with operational support and account management. She has managed large-scale projects in the U.S., Middle East, Asia, Gulf of Mexico, South America, and the Caribbean.
Currently serving as Sr. Vice President of US Operations at the headquarters for UTC Overseas, Inc. in Houston, working closely with all of the UTC Global network to achieve Operational excellence. Her years of operational experience have given her keen insight into policies, processes, and procedures that improve everyday workflow efficiencies, client services, and ultimately, customer satisfaction. Her expertise spans all modes of transport, including ocean, air, inland, and multi-modal.
A tireless advocate for diversity and inclusion, Diana serves on several boards championing individual growth in the logistics and supply chain industry. A strong work ethic drives her to mentor staff to become leaders in their respective fields. Currently, she supports and serves on boards for the following organizations:
• Founder of Women in Logistics Leadership
• Steering Committee Member of the ISPM 15 Coalition
• Member of Forest Pest Advisory Committee for Cary Institute in New York
• Secretary of the Industry Advisory Committee of University of Houston School of Technology
• President of Exporters Competitive Maritime Council
• President of the CSCMP Houston Round Table – Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
• Member of Industry Advisory Board of Lone Star College