- Refund requests will be honored if received in writing through May 3rd, 2021.
- All refunds will be subject to a $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after May 3rd, 2021 and 'no shows' will be subject to the full conference rate.
- Substitutions may be made by contacting the JOC Events Help Desk.
- You must provide the name, title, and contact information for the person you are substituting.
- Please contact our Events Help Desk for more information.
- Defferals: If you’ve deferred your registration from last year’s event, please contact the JOC Events Help Desk for guidance on how to complete your registration.
If you are the owner of the goods that are being transported, then you are considered a Beneficial Cargo Owner or Shipper. BCO/shippers are typically retailers, manufacturers and importers/exporters. If you do not fall under any of those categories, you would be considered a non-shipper. If you still have questions regarding this, please submit your query on the JOC Events Help Desk.