- Refund requests will be honored if received in writing by March 17, 2023.
- ALL refunds will be subject to a $100 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after March 17, 2023 and 'no shows' will be subject to the full conference rate.
- Substitutions may be made by contacting the Events Help.
- You must provide the name, title, and contact information for the person you are substituting.
- We can only accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard credit cards for payment.
- Please contact our Events Help for more information.
HOW CAN I TELL IF I'M A SHIPPER?
If you are the owner of the goods that are being transported, then you are considered a Shipper. Shippers are typically retailers, manufacturers and importers/exporters. If you do not fall under any of those categories, you would be considered a non-shipper. If you still have questions regarding this, please submit your query to the Events Help.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I'M HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY REGISTRATION?
Contact the JOC Events team at the Events Help and a representative will respond to your query within 24 hours.
I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS
Visit FAQ or Contact Events Help.