- Refund requests will be honored if received in writing through August 26, 2022.
- All refunds will be subject to a $100 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after August 26, 2022 and 'no shows' will be subject to the full conference rate.
- Substitutions may be made by contacting the JOC Events Help Desk.
- You must provide the name, title, and contact information for the person you are substituting.
- We can only accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard credit cards for payment.
- Please contact our Events Help Desk for more information.
HOW CAN I TELL IF I'M A SHIPPER?
If you are the owner of the goods that are being transported, then you are considered a Shipper. Shippers are typically retailers, manufacturers and importers/exporters. If you do not fall under any of those categories, you would be considered a non-shipper. If you still have questions regarding this, please submit your query on the JOC Events Help Desk.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I'M HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY REGISTRATION?
Contact the JOC Events team at the JOC Events Help Desk and a representative will respond to your query within 24 hours.
I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS
Visit FAQ or Contact Help Desk.