Now in its second year, TPM Academy is a series of 45-minute educational sessions held during TPM24 offering a practical introduction and overview of key subjects that international trade professionals typically encounter in their day-to-day responsibilities.
Led by seasoned professionals with deep knowledge and experience, each 45-minute session provides attendees with a conceptional and practical understanding that will make dealing with these issues much easier in the real world.
Planned TPM24 Academy Sessions
- Incoterms® 2020 Rules: Understanding and Application
- Regulatory Reform and Its Implications
- Intermodal Overview: How the Class 1 Rail Map Has Changed
- Decarbonization and the Route to Zero-Emission Shipping
- Understanding Ocean Freight, Surcharges, Tariffs, and Invoices
- Best Practices in Managing Hazmat Shipments
- Challenges and Opportunities in the Cold Chain
- Inventory Management: Demand Planning and S&OP Collaboration
- Reshoring and the China Dilemma
- Near-Shoring and the Mexico Option
- Proper Container Packing and Stowage