TPM Academy is a series of 45-minute educational sessions held during TPM23 offering a practical introduction and overview of key subjects that international trade professionals typically encounter in their day-to-day responsibilities.
Taught by seasoned professionals with deep knowledge and experience, each 45-minute session will provide attendees with a conceptional and practical understanding that will make dealing with these issues much easier in the real world.
- Incoterms® 2020 Rules: Understanding and Application
- Techniques for Procuring Maritime Transportation Services
- Best Practices for Auditing Ocean Freight Invoices
- OSRA 2022: Invoice Requirements and Charge Complaints for Demurrage & Detention
- Negotiating Letters of Credit With Overseas Customers and Vendors
- Compliance with US CBP and Partner Government Agency Regulations
- Decarbonization 101: Minimizing the Maritime Carbon Footprint
- Strategies and Tactics for Managing Ocean Export Programs
- Marine Cargo Insurance: An Explanation of Coverage Options
- Technology Applications for the Maritime Supply Chain
- The Financial Implications of Global Supply Chain Management