- Refund requests will be honored if received in writing by January 27, 2023.
- ALL refunds will be subject to a $100 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after January 27, 2023 and 'no shows' will be subject to the full conference rate.
- Substitutions may be made by contacting the Events Help.
- You must provide the name, title, and contact information for the person you are substituting.
- We can only accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard credit cards for payment.
- Please contact our Events Help for more information.
HOW CAN I TELL IF I'M A SHIPPER?
If you are the owner of the goods that are being transported, then you are considered a Beneficial Cargo Owner or Shipper. Shippers are typically retailers, manufacturers and importers/exporters. If you do not fall under any of those categories, you would be considered a non-shipper. If you still have questions regarding this, please submit your query on the Events Help
AM I ENTITLED TO THE JOC MEMBER ATTENDEE PRICING?
If you are an existing JOC Member you are eligible for discounted pricing on the Full Conference Pass at TPM23. In order to obtain your discount code, please contact the Events Help
. We will check your membership status before approving your TPM registration. Your JOC Membership needs to be active through the TPM23 conference dates in order to qualify for the discount.
I WANT TO BECOME A JOC MEMBER TO GET THE DISCOUNT, HOW CAN I DO THIS?
As of December 3, 2013, we no longer offer individual JOC Memberships. They are sold on a corporate basis at a minimum of 5 or more memberships per company. For more information about a Corporate Membership, please visit our Groups Subscriptions Page
and complete the form.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY REGISTRATION?
Contact the JOC Events team at the JOC Events Help Desk and a representative will respond to your query within 24 hours.
I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS!
or Contact Events Help