- Refund requests will be honored if received in writing by January 1, 2024.
- ALL refunds will be subject to a $100 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after January 1, 2024 and 'no shows' will be subject to the full conference rate.
- Substitutions may be made by contacting the Events Help.
- You must provide the name, title, and contact information for the person you are substituting.
- We can only accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard credit cards for payment.
- Please contact our Events Help for more information.
HOW CAN I TELL IF I'M A SHIPPER?
If you are the owner of the goods that are being transported, then you are considered a Beneficial Cargo Owner or Shipper. Shippers are typically retailers, manufacturers and importers/exporters. If you do not fall under any of those categories, you would be considered a non-shipper. If you still have questions regarding this, please submit your query on the Events Help
AM I ENTITLED TO THE JOURNAL OF COMMERCE GOLD SUBSCRIBER ATTENDEE DISCOUNT?
If you are an existing Journal of Commerce Gold subscriber you are eligible for a 20% discount
on a conference pass for TPM24. In order to obtain your discount code, please contact the Events Help
. We will check your subscription status before approving your TPM registration. Your Journal of Commerce Subscription needs to be active before your TPM24 registration in order to qualify for the discount.
I WANT TO BECOME A JOURNAL OF COMMERCE GOLD SUBSCRIBER TO GET THE DISCOUNT, HOW CAN I DO THIS?
For more information about a Gold Subscription, please visit our Subscriptions Page
Enter code TPM24REG10 at checkout to save 10% (Offer only valid for new subscriptions or upgrades of current subscriptions).
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY REGISTRATION?
Contact the Journal of Commerce Events team at the Events Help and a representative will respond to your query within 24 hours.
I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS!
or Contact Events Help