Early Bird and Advanced Rate Passes Will be Available Soon
Dates on pass expirations will be published soon
Please Also Note
If you received a JOC Member Discount Code, you need to register right away in order to take advantage of the current rate. If you do not register in a timely manner, you will not receive the JOC Member rate that is active at that time.
Only Existing JOC Members Are Eligible to Use the Code Upon Registration
If you are not a JOC Member and attempt to use a discount code, you will be contacted to pay the difference.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS / SUBSTITUTIONS
- Refund requests will be honored if received in writing by January 29, 2021.
- ALL refunds will be subject to a $200 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after January 29, 2021 and 'no shows' will be subject to the full conference rate.
- Substitutions may be made by contacting the JOC Events Events Help Desk.
- You must provide the name, title, and contact information for the person you are substituting.
- We can only accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard credit cards for payment.
- Please contact our Events Help Desk for more information.
HOW CAN I TELL IF I'M A BCO/SHIPPER?
If you are the owner of the goods that are being transported, then you are considered a Beneficial Cargo Owner or Shipper. BCO/shippers are typically retailers, manufacturers and importers/exporters. If you do not fall under any of those categories, you would be considered a non-shipper. If you still have questions regarding this, please submit your query on the JOC Events Help Desk.
AM I ENTITLED TO THE JOC MEMBER ATTENDEE PRICING?
If you are an existing JOC Member you are eligible for discounted pricing on the Full Conference Pass at TPM 2021. In order to obtain your discount code, please contact the JOC Events Help Desk. We will check your membership status before approving your TPM registration. Your JOC Membership needs to be active through the TPM 2021 conference dates in order to qualify for the discount.
Please refer to the FAQ page for further information on membership pricing.
I WANT TO BECOME A JOC MEMBER TO GET THE DISCOUNT, HOW CAN I DO THIS?
As of December 3, 2013, all JOC Memberships are sold on a corporate basis and a minimum of 5 people per company is required. For more information about Corporate Membership, please visit our Groups Subscriptions Page and complete the form.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY REGISTRATION?
Contact the JOC Events team at the JOC Events Help Desk and a representative will respond to your query within 24 hours.
I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS!
or Contact Help Desk