Early Bird and Advanced Rate passes are limited. If the total number of passes available run out prior to the date you see above, the next tier will automatically take effect. Please also note that if you received a JOC Member discount code you need to register right away in order to take advantage of the current rate. If you do not register in a timely manner, you will receive the joc member rate that is active at that time.
Please Refer To The Frequently Asked Questions Page For Further Details On Registration Fees.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS / SUBSTITUTIONS
• Refund requests will be honored if received in writing by February 2, 2018.
• ALL refunds will be subject to a $200 processing fee.
• Cancellations received after February 2, 2018 and 'no shows' will be subject to the full conference rate.
• Substitutions may be made by contacting the JOC Events Team at: help.events.joc.com. You must provide the name, title, and contact information for the person you are substituting
• We can only accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard credit cards for payment.
• Please contact our Events Help Desk for more information.
HOW CAN I TELL IF I'M A BCO/SHIPPER?
If you are the owner of the goods that are being transported, then you are considered a Beneficial Cargo Owner or Shipper. BCO/shippers are typically retailers, manufacturers and importers/exporters. If you do not fall under any of those categories, you would be considered a non-shipper. If you still have questions regarding this, please email your query to JOC Events at the JOC Events Help Desk.
AM I ENTITLED TO THE JOC MEMBER ATTENDEE PRICING?
Please refer to the FAQs page for further information on membership pricing.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY REGISTRATION?
Contact the JOC Events team at the JOC Events Help Desk and a representative will respond to your query within 24 hours.